Terms and Conditions
Last updated: August 1st, 2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://www.InstantWizz.com website and / or InstantWizz application (the “Service”) operated by Pixel Bucket LTD (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. The Service is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. To make purchase via the Services the users have to be at least 18 years old.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are prohibited from using the Service and you must discontinue use immediately.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of InstantWizz and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United Kingdom and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of InstantWizz.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by InstantWizz.
InstantWizz has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that InstantWizz shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
If you choose to register with the Service, you agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to reclaim, remove a username you select, if we determine that such username is obscene or otherwise objectionable.
InstantWizz offers a Pro plan containing enhanced features of the Service which you can purchase as a monthly or as an yearly subscription (“Subscription”). A description of features associated with the Subscription is available via the Service. When you purchase a Subscription (a “Transaction”), we may ask you to supply “Payment Information” (credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card and your address(es) for billing and delivery) relevant to your Transaction. You agree that you have the legal right to use all payment method(s) represented by any such Payment Information. You will be informed about the amounts due and payable for a Transaction through the Service prior placing your order.
InstantWizz reserves the right to cancel your order in certain cases, for example, if your credit card is declined, if we suspect the request or order is fraudulent.
A subscription will automatically renew on a monthly basis until you cancel, using the Payment Information you have provided.
You must cancel your monthly Subscription before it renews to avoid the billing of the fees for the next Subscription period. You can cancel the renewal of your Subscription at any time with the App Provider (Apple App Store or Google Play Store). You will not receive a refund for the fees you already paid for your current subscription period and you will continue to receive the Services ordered until the end of your current Subscription period.
InstantWizz is committed to ensuring that the latest and best in class efficiency standards are regularly implemented in InstantWizz application. For this reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the InstantWizz application, at any time and for any reason. You will never get charged for the app or its services without prior knowledge of what you are paying for.
We offer a 7-day free trial to users who register on the service. At the end of the free trial the account will be charged according to the user’s chosen subscription.
As a user of this Service, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Service to a compile database or directory without written permission from us
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Services, or any individual element within the Services, InstantWizz’s name, any InstantWizz trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without InstantWizz’s express written consent;
- Make any unauthorised use of the Service, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretences
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- Use the Service to advertise or sell goods and services
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any InstantWizz system or network or breach any security or authentication measures
- Make improper use of our support services, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Service or the networks and services connected to the Service
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person, or use the username of another user
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile
- Use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
- Use the Service or our content as part of any effort to compete with us or to create a revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise
- Decipher, de-compile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service
- Attempt to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees, agents, or other users
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any of the content
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Service, or any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism
- Use the Service in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations
- Threaten users with negative feedback or offering services solely to give positive feedback to users
If you access the Service, then we grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to install and use the mobile application on wireless electronic devices owned or controlled by you, and to access and use the mobile application on such devices strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of this license.
The following terms apply when you use a mobile application obtained from either the Apple Store or Google Play (each an App Distributor) to access the Service:
The licence granted to you for our mobile application is limited to a non-transferable licence to use the application on a device that utilises the Apple iOS or Android operating system, as applicable, and in accordance with the usage rules set forth in the applicable App Distributor terms of service; We are responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the mobile application as specified in these Terms and Conditions or as otherwise required under applicable law. You acknowledge that each App Distributor has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the mobile application; You represent and warrant that you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties; You must comply with applicable third party terms of agreement when using the mobile application, e.g., if you have a VoIP application, then you must not be in breach of their wireless data service agreement when using the mobile application; and You acknowledge and agree that the App Distributors are third party beneficiaries of these Terms and Conditions, and that each App Distributor will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms and Conditions against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
Limitation of Liability
Neither InstantWizz nor any other party involved in creating the Service will be liable for any damages or loss, direct or indirect, including, but not limited to, loss of data, loss of profit, service interruption, device damage, occurring as a result of using the Service.
Term and Termination
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Services as applicable. You may terminate your use or participation at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions for terminating user accounts in your account settings, if available, or by contacting us at hello@InstantWizz.com. We may terminate your access to and use of the Services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. If you purchase Subscription via an App Provider, you should also cancel your Subscription with the App Provider directly. If we terminate or suspend your account you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
Upon any termination, discontinuation or cancellation of Services or your Account, all provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive will survive, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, limitations of liability, and dispute resolution provisions.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you must stop using the service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at hello@InstantWizz.com.